quad stolen

cowboy1403

its a shame, the police dealing with my brothers were useless!

we actually managed to track down one of the likely suspects ourselves and even found the bike burned out in a nearby park, complete with the ignition and screwdriver they tried to start it with! didn't touch the evidence and told the police all the info and guess what.... they couldnt do anything, and even said it wasnt his bike despite many unique features and even part of the license plate!

a week later he got a letter saying if found he would have to pay for recovery!

the suspect (theiving chav) remains elusive!

id think about beefing up security if i was you incase they come back for the tools.

... or they might have seen the clays and put two and two togather and stay away.

its a shame, the police dealing with my brothers were useless!

we actually managed to track down one of the likely suspects ourselves and even found the bike burned out in a nearby park, complete with the ignition and screwdriver they tried to start it with! didn't touch the evidence and told the police all the info and guess what.... they couldnt do anything, and even said it wasnt his bike despite many unique features and even part of the license plate!

a week later he got a letter saying if found he would have to pay for recovery!

the suspect (theiving chav) remains elusive!

id think about beefing up security if i was you incase they come back for the tools.

... or they might have seen the clays and put two and two togather and stay away.

Im not being funny but if that was the case and the Police said that, "something" would have to be done :good:

I can see this country going towards Vigilante's sortin out the scum, either that or the scum will win. Personally given the choice Id much rather someone with some guts did something than let us go to the dogs :rolleyes:

Im not being funny but if that was the case and the Police said that, "something" would have to be done :good:

I can see this country going towards Vigilante's sortin out the scum, either that or the scum will win. Personally given the choice Id much rather someone with some guts did something than let us go to the dogs :rolleyes:

my thoughts exactly mate, and im sure "something" could be done in the near future.

i see exactly what you are saying about vigilantism, it seems the average law abiding citizens are the ones finding themselves worse off in situations like this.

Had phone call earlier from police, they think they have found the quad !!! downside is it in recovery and going to cost £150 to get out, disgusting that it the same price for a little quad and if a car had been recovered it would be the same price !!! think they need to change there prices to suit the item that has been recovered !!

Had phone call earlier from police, they think they have found the quad !!! downside is it in recovery and going to cost £150 to get out, disgusting that it the same price for a little quad and if a car had been recovered it would be the same price !!! think they need to change there prices to suit the item that has been recovered !!

I can see that the criminals are not just the ones the steel things,

And they only think its yours,

Its a joke really you get some thing stolen, see who actually nicked the stuff in some cases actually watch them doing it. give the local branch a call, perfect discription & all they can do is give you a crime number, well done. pat on the back !!! You normally get the reply " i think we know who it is"

• 2 weeks later...

about a month ago some **** tried to steal my mx bike they pushed it down my lane which is a mile then they must of tried to start it up but they gave up and left it.. i always take the spark plugs out of both my MX bikes because they dont have keys and i bet your little girls quad didnt have a key aswell. i think its the manufactuers fault nowadays for stuff getiing nicked like most farm quads have the same key for every bike of that model we have 3 hondas on our farm that can be started with the same key which to be honest is stupid so they get there back axles chained to the ground when parked in the garage