foxing

bobby dazzler

i am on the look out for some thing to hold my battery when lamping what do others use i need some thing strong as it is a big battery height 7 inches depth 3 inches width 8 inches any info chaps

why use a single big battery ?

i use 2 or 3 12v 9ah batterys joined together ( go kart battery / motorcycle batterys) gell cells and placed in rucksack if i am on foot . works a treat. will last about 8 hours when lamping . and it doesnt break your back compaired to lugging a big battery about . i suspect that that battery is acid filled too .

Get one of them new nicad batteries from deben, you can put them in coat pocket if you wish and they are very light indeed try one. Gosh i remeber changing from motorbike batteries to burgurler alarm types in series (what a change for the better that was) but these nicads are simply awesome. No more holes in clothing from acid, no more aching shoulders from the weight and no more battery connection problems either