aya

Hi it sounds like a matador to me, nice gun

I had a Aya Matador and they always had a single trigger - there was a problem with the model due to when pulling the trigger there was sometimes a double discharge (both barrels firing together)

The gun digger333 is selling is a No3 Magnum.

• 4 weeks later...
I had a Aya Matador and they always had a single trigger - there was a problem with the model due to when pulling the trigger there was sometimes a double discharge (both barrels firing together)

The gun digger333 is selling is a No3 Magnum.

Both barrels going off is not a problem specific to AYA or any other double barrelled guns when pulling the first barrel trigger.

It just indicates that some minor work needs to be done to the offending hammer/trigger sear - not a problem to a compentent gunsmith. For guns like the Matador that are fitted with a single trigger with a selective safety catch then the problem may lie there - again, go see a gunsmith for relatively easy repair.

Edited by overthetop

• 1 year later...

Both barrels going off is not a problem specific to AYA or any other double barrelled guns when pulling the first barrel trigger.

It just indicates that some minor work needs to be done to the offending hammer/trigger sear - not a problem to a compentent gunsmith. For guns like the Matador that are fitted with a single trigger with a selective safety catch then the problem may lie there - again, go see a gunsmith for relatively easy repair.

Hi There,have you sold the Matador,i know its been a year since you advertised,Regards steve