Pigeon Shooting Available

Elby

To be fair, i think his offer is quite reasonable, There must be plenty of people around your area that have no permission that would pay around 50 quid for a day on the pigeons.

Me and unclemicky did last year when we had no land to shoot over, and it was **** to be honest, but we didn't get our money offered back to us like Elby is offering, Well done mate and im sure you will get some interest.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yes: A guy in the borders charges 75 a day with the hides allready

in place so all you do is turn up,this isnt far away from this price and

he never stops, a bunch of guys up here go regular.Theres a guy in kelso

charges 125 a day with overnight accomodation and breakfast,and another

advert in a local dealers for 75 a day in northumberland,this isnt that

far out the way, and the guys asked for offers why give him a hard time.

I know guys that go and shoot one roe deer and the day might cost 500

quid, others shoot pheasant at up to 40 quid a bird or more,if the days

organised and the birds are there then whats the problem you cant

get everything free and reading between the lines half the people on here

cant get any shooting at all, so why put him down especially when he asked

for offers and not insults give the guy a chance. :lol:

Yes a fair point, but the average punter on this site is not in that financial market though is he?

No problem when you go on about paying for some shooting, but you have to consider the market to which it appeals. I shoot deer but wouldnt pay 500 quid to do it nor 40 quid a bird for pheasant.

Elby, If you want my advice, syndicate your land for 200-300 quid a head per year for pigeon shooting, take 10 or 12 guns and you will make far more than odd days.

Edited by starlight32

Yes a fair point, but the average punter on this site is not in that financial market though is he?

No problem when you go on about paying for some shooting, but you have to consider the market to which it appeals. I shoot deer but wouldnt pay 500 quid to do it nor 40 quid a bird for pheasant.

Elby, If you want my advice, syndicate your land for 200-300 quid a head per year for pigeon shooting, take 10 or 12 guns and you will make far more than odd days.

I don't do syndicated shooting, some of my land is used for pheasant shooting, so at certain times of the year pigeons aren't on the menu.

What you wouldn't pay is irrelevant, people pay a lot more for their shooting, myself included.

what would you say the average punter on here is looking for?

If the birds are there and it means getting a good days shooting even if you are missing.Then £50 would not be too unreasonable.Saying that i would not like to think i was having to pay every time i wanted to go shooting.

You aint married then :yes:

Edited by Elby

@Elby-I see you are in Bedfordshire which would entail close to 150 miles return drive for me. I could come over on sat the 25th Sept if you could do it for £30! I am sure this price would attract a few others too. PM me if its ok.

I appreciate the offer but it really wouldn't be worth my while doing it for that, I also have had clients come in the past and charged them a lot more than that, wouldn't be fair to them if they saw me doing it cheaper.

I appreciate the offer but it really wouldn't be worth my while doing it for that, I also have had clients come in the past and charged them a lot more than that, wouldn't be fair to them if they saw me doing it cheaper.

No probs.

May be you could advertise a sat/sun and only confirm if you have the min required number of guns?

site on here charging 50 quids per year for shooting pigeons

See posts like that I just don't understand.

Is it a jealousy thing?

Are you saying I'm ripping people off?

Maybe just a stirrer?

Whichever it is it adds no value to this thread.

maybe you should pop over to Ebay and make a comment on every item saying you know somewhere people could get the item cheaper.