Fox Photos

Evil Elvis

QUOTE (Dekers @ Sep 12 2010, 02:08 PM)

Any use, they wouldn't sit still long enough to let me take their photo so I had to shoot them.

Picture is Copyright to Me, but you can use it if you want as long as you clearly state Copyright Deker 2007.

great pic. what type gun an cal

It's a Falcon FN19 Walnut Skeleton in .22, running FAC around 26ft lb.

These were all taken in a Council owned Country Park a while back now, the picture (and others in the set) seem to have taken on a life of their own and been downloaded and published all over the world...and I haven't made a penny from them!

Such is life, I got paid for the job, the opportunity was there, anyone who could shoot straight could have done it on this site, just so happened it was me!

:hmm:

be very careful about using copyrighted images that you don't have a license for. you could get stung badly.

Correct.

Getty Images are agents for many photos on the net and will send a bill for thousands ££££ if they find you using them without permission :hmm:

:hmm: tHATS QUITE A COO GETTING A COUNCIL GIG.................

It's all part of what I do, but I don't deny some jobs carry more than others, but the grief with this was incredible, risk assessment, aeriel photos, site plans, numerous site visits/surveys, council meetings, insurance checks, time/day limits, area restriction, warning signs, perimeter patrols, etc etc..

But just sometimes it all comes together in the end!

And just so there is no doubt...

Picture copyright Deker 2007, photo credit Miles, I have about 8-10 more in the set, the majority of which have not been published.

ATB!

post-20848-1284325596.jpg

Edited by Dekers

I'll second the Getty Images and the rest for sending you a cheque.

From what I know, they stick a small bit of code into each of their photos which basically 'phone home' each time they're put on a website. The company just has to follow up the image and check it on a list. If you're not on it, an invoice heads your way :blink: