CZ MAGAZINES

peek-at

IMPORTANT - 17HMR MAGAZINES

HI All,

It certainly seems that the 17hmr/22wmr magaziines do not fit the CZ 452 17HMR rifle and some have said that a simple modification does not look possible.

I HAVE CHECKED CZ-USA WEB SITE WHICH IS FAR CLEARER THAN THE EUROPEAN SITE AND IT APPEARS THESE ARE ACTUALLY FOR THE CZ455 17HMR/22WMR RIFLE !

All those who would like to be refunded can return them to me

I will try and sort something out with CZ and take the hit if necessary. I have sent a 2nd email demanding a reply.

Make sure that you enclose your details with your mags so I know who to refund !

cheers

shaun

PS

i STILL HAVE 10 SHOT .22LR MAGS FOR CZ452/453 = £15

Edited by peek-at

I will have a 10shot .17HMR Mag! if there is any left for £20:00 Posted please thx DEAN

May even take 2 if i can afford it, will have to check to see how much I have in my Paypal account & thats provided I can pay through my Paypal thx DEAN

Edited by DR JAMES

Hi Shaun,

I have just sent you payment as requested for the CZ .17HMR 10 Shot Mag!

Thx DR James

I wounder if I have just missed the post today :good: Its OK if I have as I am on duty tomorrow any how and will not be out shooting till Thursday so never mind either way will be ok with me.

IMPORTANT - CZ 17 HMR MAGS

john_r has reported a problem with the 17HMR 5 round mag in that it does not fit his CZ452 17HMR silhouette

apparently it has a ridge of plastic that prevents it properly inserting.

I have compared the 5 round and 10 round and they both look the same so problem may also relate to the 10 round mag

can anyone having problems let me know along with model of rifle (also any success stories just so I know)

I immediately contacted CZ by email but as yet have had no reply

(It may be handy to know if any PW mambers speak Czech just in case....)

shaun

Received mine today and they both don't fit the cz varmint .17 hmr.

Tom.

HI All,

this has turned out to be a bit of a mare this one.....

It certainly seems that the 17hmr/22wmr magaziines do not fit the CZ 452 17HMR rifle and some have said that a simple

modification does not look possible.

(I would love to know what they do fit !! )

I will try and sort something out with CZ and take the hit if necessary. I have sent a 2nd email demanding a reply.

Make sure that you enclose your details with your mags so I know who to refund !

cheers

shaun

Edited by peek-at

HI All,

this has turned out to be a bit of a mare this one.....

It certainly seems that the 17hmr/22wmr magaziines do not fit the CZ 452 17HMR rifle and some have said that a simple

modification does not look possible.

(I would love to know what they do fit !! )

cheers

shaun

I have sent Shaun this PM but minus my Paypal address. I dont know if any one else feels the same way as I do about getting a refund before the goods are returned but i think it only right + P&P of course.

QUOTE PM :-

Hi Shaun,

Just tried mine tonight before I went out on a shoot only to find mine is the same as every one elses, it does not fit. I will be returning it tomorrow provided payment is sent to me tonight or tomorrow.

Myself and all the other PW members where kind enough to make payment before receiving goods. I think its only right that you should refund the money along with postage costs before the item is returned.

*********************** (Paypal email address) return payment in full + P&P costs as a GIFT

thx DR James

P.S

I have a PHOTO off a web site of the 10 Shot Plastic Mag & to me it looks different. Take a look for your selfs

post-5718-1285878650.jpg

Edited by DR JAMES

Hi Shaun,

I guess your right were the return of the item is concerned but I don’t see why PW members & I should loose out for your mistake. I see from your ID on here that your a HOT SHOT PW member so I guess your trustworthy, please accept my apologies for my remarks but I am not sure about the whole thing. This kind of thing has in the past been one of the biggest cons going, this is why I was last night so concerned about the whole arrangement but looking on your posts on here I think you are trust worthy enough. I will be returning the item in question.

DEAN

THOUGHT - TIME - ON REFLECTION :yes: - I APOLOGIES for my remarks in my post above.

Dean,

I understand that you will be disappointed with the mag, as am I.

I am sure you will understand that if you buy anything over the internet, including on PW you need to pay first.

As with anywhere else if you would like a refund thats fine and I will refund your entire purchase price but for this I must receive the mag(s) back in the condition they were sent. This is not unusual.

I would have hoped that you may have borne the return cost yourself as again you would have to do this anywhere else, as will I when I send them back to CZ and after all, you stand to lose 50 pence whereas I stand to lose a few hundred pounds.

However, If you will feel too aggrieved by this I will also refund your postage, but as I say, I must have them back first.

Shaun