A day on the crows.

MM

Should have been fishing today, but was blown off, so eecided to get Magman out of bed early :hmm: Rob picked me up at 8am, and we were set up in the hide at 8.30am.

crowswithrob001.jpg

crowswithrob002.jpg

After a couple of hours in the first place we set up, there was only three in the bag, with one lost further out.

Before lunch time, we went for a wander over to another field, where the crows seemed to be hitting harder, and on the way back , the farmer pulled up in his tractor. In the cab was the farmer and one of the farm hands. The young lad in the cab turned out to be a good pal of mine, who i didnt know worked for him. I explained to the farmer that we had come across half a dozen dead crows, and a load of empty carts just thrown in the field. They were not ours, but we had picked them up anyway. One of the farm hands is in for a stern word acording to the farmer :drinks: Anyways, "fill you boots lads, as they have all got to go. Can you move to the next field now, as we have finished turning it" :lol:???:drinks:

We packed up and moved at 12pm, and the crows seemed to be in better numbers. Sadly after another three, they drifted off. :yes:crowswithrob003.jpg

crowswithrob004.jpg

He normaly looks like this, but tried to hide under this:

crowswithrob005.jpg (sorry Rob :drinks: :drinks: :lol: )

So, Rob did most of the hard work, whilst i take all the glory :drinks:

crowswithrob006.jpg

Tally for the day, a daft 7 with one lost. :drinks: Shooting was not that great as they kept moving off.

Rob found this hybrid bird with oversized ollies.crowswithrob008.jpg:drinks:

Should have been fishing today, but was blown off, so eecided to get Magman out of bed early Rob picked me up at 8am, and we were set up in the hide at 8.30am.

Martin your such a lucky blighter , new permission , fishing when you want , good looking shooting buddies ,

and blown off as well , respect mate :yes:

Should have been fishing today, but was blown off, so eecided to get Magman out of bed early Rob picked me up at 8am, and we were set up in the hide at 8.30am.

Martin your such a lucky blighter , new permission , fishing when you want , good looking shooting buddies ,

and blown off as well , respect mate :good:

That's not how I remember Magman, and the pic proves it.

Is there something that we should know?

Don