Shootreview.com Update

shootreview

Hi All.

Just want to let you know about a couple of changes we have made to www.shootreview.com

1. We have now made it easier for you to find guns that you would like to review, simply click on the guns tab at the top of our page and it will show you the manufacturers logo then just click the logo and it will list all the models we have from the manufacturer.

2. We also have now made a videos page. We will be adding videos on a regular basis so please keep checking. You can find the page by clicking the tab at the top of our page.

3. We have also made a facebook page to make it easier for you to keep up to date with everything that is going on at shootreview.com you can find us by searching shootreview on facebook, or by clicking the facebok link on any page of our site or by clicking this FACEBOOK

We are allways up for suggestions for making shootreview a better site for you, so if you have any ideas please feel free to contact us using the CONTACT FORM , leave your ideas on this thread or by leaving me a PM.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Mark

Just tried to access the url above to check out the site and it doesn't seem to want to load (the actual site url not the fb one), not the best introduction!!

Not trying to have a dig but imagine (unless its a localised issue) that many potential visitors may be experiencing the same problem.

Edited by Drive By

Just tried to access the url above to check out the site and it doesn't seem to want to load (the actual site url not the fb one), not the best introduction!!

Not trying to have a dig but imagine (unless its a localised issue) that many potential visitors may be experiencing the same problem.

hmm seems to work fine for me sry

Just worked okay for me.

Banned already? :yes:

If this seems to be working fine for other people maybe it's just an issue with my work pc. I have noticed previously that the sky news/sports websites can take some time to load but normally PW is fairly instantaneous (from work).

The url has not been banned by work... yet.

Another thing i would be interested in finding out about from you guys is - If you know about any small shoots that would be interested in being listed on our site (for free of course) as its hard to find them online to get the contact info.

Thanks for your help and feedback

Regards

Mark

Quick sugestion for me, listing for grounds and clubs, if i was looking for one in an area and i did not know the name for it i would have to go through them all to find the clubs in that area. I would prefer it listed by counties.

Hi Rimfire

We have a regional page button at the top of the site if you click that we have the regions to click on in that page. Also if you type your county in the search box it should bring all the grounds/shops listed in that county.

Thanks for the feedback

Regards

Mark

once again thanks for your support. We are looking for videos to add to our site. The videos we are looking for need to be about shooting of any kind relevant to our site. So if you have any or you know of some good videos on youtube please let me know and i will look at adding them.

Regards

Mark