david haye vs harrison

pigeonshooter76

David Haye retained his WBA heavyweight title with a third round stoppage against Audley Harrison in Manchester.

Harrison crumbled under a barrage of blows in the all-British showdown after a tentative opening two rounds where few punches were thrown.

Haye, 30, waited for his chance and was clinical when it arrived, flooring his 39-year-old fellow Londoner.

Haye is an overblown Cruiserweight and Harrison can fairly punch. If Harrison catches Haye, he will go down like a tonne of ****e.

So was Evander Holyfield

I hope Haye gets his face smashed in for repeatedly saying how he's going to 'gang rape' Harrison. :good:

Repeatedly? What he actually said was, "Harrison is gonna get hit so fast from so many different angles he'll think he's being gang raped" and he just said it the once

Harrison for me I have a similar bet. Haye comes across of a bit of a tool. He is a pumped up cruiserweight and if Audrey gets his head on he will KO Haye. Both have had poor boxing careers and have fought average fighters and haye has had his fiair share being put on the seat of his pants

How has Haye had a poor career?

Q. What's Audley Harrison & Michael Jackson got in common.

A. They both wore gloves for no apparent reason.

So was Evander Holyfield

Repeatedly? What he actually said was, "Harrison is gonna get hit so fast from so many different angles he'll think he's being gang raped" and he just said it the once

How has Haye had a poor career?

Q. What's Audley Harrison & Michael Jackson got in common.

A. They both wore gloves for no apparent reason.

i didn't watch the fight but the result was predictable, i think the heavyweight division has been **** since the early-mid 90's appart from lewis but i wasn't his greatest fan. they all carry far too much weight on them and resort to grabbing and holding on after the first round, if haye didn't have such a suspect chin he could be exciting, in my opinion though the last great heavyweight worldchamp was tyson before his wife and don king messed his head up!

i didn't watch the fight but the result was predictable, i think the heavyweight division has been **** since the early-mid 90's appart from lewis but i wasn't his greatest fan. they all carry far too much weight on them and resort to grabbing and holding on after the first round, if haye didn't have such a suspect chin he could be exciting, in my opinion though the last great heavyweight worldchamp was tyson before his wife and don king messed his head up!

:stupid: (except I did watch it!)

Edited by Hot-Shot

Isn't it that that makes him exciting?

Harrison has apparently said he doesn't think he will retire, as he has, "a lot more to offer". :rolleyes:

Who on earth has any use for such an inarticulate dreadlocked feckless punchbag ? Is the rumour correct he worked as a "Fluffer " when he was supposed to be training ?