£1 for a shotgun I need the space!

Its as previously advertised, single 12g baikal with a cammo job by toolazytodecoy. its got some rust on the outside of the barrel but the insides seem clean, its nice and tight action wise and goes bang as you would hope. great rough gun! just bought a new gun so the first person to say they want it and pm can have it for a quid. I dont want to RFD or any of that! just come round and pick it up this week :-)

cheers

Located near stowmarket suffolk but go to bury st edmunds each day too

Its as previously advertised, single 12g baikal with a cammo job by toolazytodecoy. its got some rust on the outside of the barrel but the insides seem clean, its nice and tight action wise and goes bang as you would hope. great rough gun! just bought a new gun so the first person to say they want it and pm can have it for a quid. I dont want to RFD or any of that! just come round and pick it up this week :-)

cheers

:whistling: good on you mate :hmm:

Too far, to collect so I'm eager to see who gets it!

This is what makes the forum what it is

Very well done indeed that man.... excellent gesture for someone possibly just getting started...

a while back when i returned to shooting .... airgunning and then later into the shotties ....i posted a wanted add for a certain small item that i was after and a member of the forum contacted me with the offer of one for free and which he even paid the postage on and would not accept anything in return....... it gave me the idea of starting a ball rolling by way of a post offering something that was surplus to requirements for free to forum members with the proviso that the gesture was then reciprocated by them in turn offering something that they had for free and so on and so on...just an idea i thought... so i posted a surplus scope for free which was snapped up within minutes and four years later am still waiting for the "receiver" of the scope to post something for free that they no longer had a use for... i will leave yo to guess which forum it was ....

just an idea ..... as pretty sure such would not happen on this forum should it be started

apologies for the hijack but its that time of night

cheers

no takers yet???