airsoft

rogh shooter

at the risk of stereotyping...

airsoft seems to be exclusively for the kids that got bullied at school, and the ones who couldn't get in the forces...proably for psych reasons :good:

Or more likely the ones who daren't go in the armed forces. Load of tosseurs if you ask me. Frustrated heroes who sleep with their guns 'cos they ain't got girlfriends. They crease me up with all the hushed references to 'contracts in sandy places' . Yeah, right! Running donkey rides at Skeggy perhaps?

Or more likely the ones who daren't go in the armed forces. Load of tosseurs if you ask me. Frustrated heroes who sleep with their guns 'cos they ain't got girlfriends. They crease me up with all the hushed references to 'contracts in sandy places' . Yeah, right! Running donkey rides at Skeggy perhaps?

HAHA! love it! confusing the skeg with the stan is easy to do on planet airsoft I reckon! :angry:

hi guys

been reading up on airsoft and it looks like massive fun.I live in colchester/essex and can really find anywhere to do it,I was just wondering if any of you guys are into it and could give me any tips on how to get into it.

many thanks

So the big question is that given the evidence from other members are you still interested??

hi guys

been reading up on airsoft and it looks like massive fun.I live in colchester/essex and can really find anywhere to do it,I was just wondering if any of you guys are into it and could give me any tips on how to get into it.

many thanks

A friend of my wife her husband does airsoft locally if ur interested, just drop me a pm and i will see if i m allowed to give his number out!