Chat Room!

Teal

Don't input any detail it should load automatically just leave it on the page and it should connect :unsure: I'll see if I can remove that page altogether. Just wait until you connect to #pigeonwatch and it prompts you to enter your name.

:) Have tried several times now and keep getting the same as for the last 2 weeks ie a screen telling mye my user name is "java" whoever he is. :unsure: :P

I get the same!

Then there is a split second of a window with some red text before the 'name: java' windows returns. I can't get any further!

hmm have to say it works perfect for me. Ernyha and rjmmer, To enter chat via the applet, please click the link below, once the applet has started you will join chat as guest?:unsure:?, please enter your nickname,(/nick yourname), before starting to chat, thank you.

http://www.pigeonwatch.co.uk/chat.htm

. I'll write this up in screenshots to try and solve the problems you may have :P:)

Have you tried to refresh your browser's cache? Hold down <CTRL> and hit the <F5> key once. You should be prompted if you want to allow the conference room java applet to be installed, which has to be answered with Yes. If this prompt does not appear, it might be the security settings in your browser, please check if Java and JavaScript are allowed in the Preferences too.