Which face veil?

goldeneye243

They are all a pain, but I'd never be without one. I do have a Buff camo one, its ok, but I do prefer a very fine mesh one that I've got. After a while the buff seems a bit uncomfortable. I use a thin fleece type camo one on frosty days.

I think its a very personal thing really. What bothers me, might not bother you, etc etc.

It'll end up as trial and error. Best of luck.

Just wondering if anyone could recommend any face veils in particular for use in the hide?

I am tempted to get a buff in camo, as I am not too keen on the mesh types - Would it be suitable?

I brought a couple, but know use a piece of scrim net cut it to suit the front of my face,I used a piece of 8mm elastic webbing to secure it on my head, it does breathe well as the holes are wider and does not get so "wet" during the day as a lot do with the exhalied breath.

I also use a green army neck roll that is very good when the wind is not so kind to the back of my neck, total cost £1 at a boot sale!

TEH

Just wondering if anyone could recommend any face veils in particular for use in the hide?

I am tempted to get a buff in camo, as I am not too keen on the mesh types - Would it be suitable?

The best i have ever used is the deer-hunter one, bit pricey but well worth it its really soft has two tie straps and a adjustable nose piece hope that helps :good: