Hampshire Meet 2

southdowns_stalking

Ringwood, on the Somerlee estate second sunday of every month, nice layout and a down the line, if you go there count me in, others are a bit far

cheers

doc

have not been down yet but will have to be a must for the new year,its run by geoff at w+lambert isnt it and albert cochranes traps,heard its a good meet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in, post time of meeting and i will be there,i believe they are hot on semi-autos you will have to hire a flag,i have been told there was a incident not so long ago,has good reviews for a good lay out

Ok then, here goes.......

Fareham on the 5th December, outside the the club house for 10.30 :good:

Please read the link below to familiarise yourselves with the clubs rules and also for directions.

http://www.farehamctc.org.uk/default.htm

I normally keep my gun slipped in between stands so I hope that that will be ok :hmm:

Chris if you want to borrow my safety flag let me know, im working in cosham the next couple of days :good:

Are you not attending :hmm:

Chris,do you need a safety flag in your single shot Browning?

No thanks mate, will take my other shooter, has a built in flag :yes: probably hit something with it too :good:

http://www.fakecrap.com/products/bang_gun_with_flag.html

Perhaps a good grease up with some of your hair gel will help :lol:

Edited by chrispti

I was told there was a nd , as the chap had taken a call on a mobile at a stand ,with a cart still in the semi, and safety obviously off!

But as we leave the safety on whilst calling for the bird it won't happen to us!

One of the lads on Sunday said that members ate hot on watching what you are doing but to be honest it's the same at all shoots

We will have another good Day