Newbie:

Wiggy

Im a newbie and would like to say Hi to every one and hope to take away some great information and be involved in some good topics.

Some info on myself(if your intersested to read)

38 years old with 16 years of shooting exsperiance includes plinking & plonking and international honours. Retired in 1997 when my son was born and missed shooting ever since. Now he's a young adult he keeps asking when he can shoot so have been looking at Clay shooting.

Hopefully on the site i can find out what i need to know and enjoy meeting like minded people who enjoy shooting and being outdoors.

Thanks

Wiggy.

Hi Wiggy,

welcome to pigeon watch. Hopefully one of the mods will move this into the appropriate section, so don't worry if you don't get a lot of replies initially.

:welcomeani::yahoo:

Welcome to PW :)

Plenty of guys in your neck of the woods that can advise and help you out.

Jon.

Looks like your not far from Doveridge Clay Sports Wiggy I would say slink off for a lesson then take your later a week later (you dont want him beating you first time out!) :oops:

Thanks HDAV still looking for a good site to visit and hopefully make it my regular. Even though I live in Derbyshire i reside on the North East Derbyshire/South Yorkshire Border bit of a mongrel.

Looks like your not far from Doveridge Clay Sports Wiggy I would say slink off for a lesson then take your later a week later (you dont want him beating you first time out!) :oops:

Wiggy HDAV is right Doveridge is a great place for the young guns, I think it's only about £15 for a lesson with gun and shells provided though I would give them a call to confirm first. They normaly meet on a saturday at 10 am. I just wish I could knock 40 years off my age for them prices :good::good: