My New Toy

bakerboy

The bling was on there, and is not my style. But who knows at 63 the time may be right to change, maybe Ralph Lauren boxers sticking out the top of my trousers, and Armani sunglasses, Louis Verton bags for my holidays, lager instead of real ale would be pushing it though

• 1 month later...

my new(ish) toy 27" 4gb ram 1tb HD iMac oooohhhh shiney and all the better for looking at pigeon watch!

IMG_0172.jpg

I was going to get an iMac but what put me off was I was ok paying twice the price of any other make of computer me thinking well it is an American thing made in America so it would be more expensive then I found out that it was made in China just like all of the others a nice peace of kit but over priced.

you are indeed Un missable in this Terry, spotted it a mile off on the Watton at stone bypass this morning very very bling :lol:

It looks like a pimp mobile, I keep looking at the lights and thinking they may have to go!!!but other than that it doeas the job and the fuel consumption can only be good for the treasury

Guest HandleBar

Hey, look at the reflection in the pc monitor posted on here- I'm sure someone's cracking one out. :lol:

I'd say it was someone kneeling holding an iPhone taking a picture, but I suppose it's like those inkblot tests, I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of what your saw??? :hmm:

Guest HandleBar

I was going to get an iMac but what put me off was I was ok paying twice the price of any other make of computer me thinking well it is an American thing made in America so it would be more expensive then I found out that it was made in China just like all of the others a nice peace of kit but over priced.

I've was always very anti Apple even though by trade (Graphic Designer) I should have been very pro them; but since I got this iMac I have been amazed at the ease of usability and the running performance I've seen whilst doing my work, no lies yes it was expensive in PC terms but the life of a Mac far outlasts PC's so I'm happy :good:

I've was always very anti Apple even though by trade (Graphic Designer) I should have been very pro them; but since I got this iMac I have been amazed at the ease of usability and the running performance I've seen whilst doing my work, no lies yes it was expensive in PC terms but the life of a Mac far outlasts PC's so I'm happy :good:

I should have said that when I broke my ankle I did order an Apple notebook and it was sent to me from Ireland the problem was I had never used one before and the instruction book with it was in French. As I never did French at school it was not much use to me I did contact Apple and they said that they would send me a new manual but as it had not arrived so after another two weeks I asked them to refund my money and sent it back. I then and got a Toshiba at half the price the funny part was that after I posted it off two new English manuals came in the post. It was a shame really as people do seem to think the operating system on them is better than Microsoft is.