Hi from sunny hampshire (not)?????????

kevm

beeen on this site for a couple of days looks like a great site brought stuff and selling bits lots of interest nice to see a dedicated site for the more aspiring sportsmen among us still trying to figure out how to post pics but i try to work it out hope to meet some of you in the future maybe at a clay meeting been shooting on and off for 40years but never shot a clay in me life all game started off my shooting life first on a shoot at the tender age of 14 with a single beikle, helping to keeper first job after leaving school game keeping at goodwood did'nt last long (but thats another story in its self) had to take a break to bring up 2 kids misses decided to be single again had to sell everything to make ends meet just a bit of plinking for a while when i could been back to nearly full time helping on a shoot and beating for the last couple of years also small bore and full bore shooting joined a club got a bsa international prone rifle and cz lws , plus a single 410 and s/s 410 bikel s/s ej and ou aya yeoman and sable 12g's (last 2 to get rid of) looking to get a winchester or marlin 38/357 and a 22lr semi well thats me life story so far

still looking for more shooting got the bug bad again

hope to meet a few of you in the future

KEV

beeen on this site for a couple of days looks like a great site brought stuff and selling bits lots of interest nice to see a dedicated site for the more aspiring sportsmen among us still trying to figure out how to post pics but i try to work it out hope to meet some of you in the future maybe at a clay meeting been shooting on and off for 40years but never shot a clay in me life all game started off my shooting life first on a shoot at the tender age of 14 with a single beikle, helping to keeper first job after leaving school game keeping at goodwood did'nt last long (but thats another story in its self) had to take a break to bring up 2 kids misses decided to be single again had to sell everything to make ends meet just a bit of plinking for a while when i could been back to nearly full time helping on a shoot and beating for the last couple of years also small bore and full bore shooting joined a club got a bsa international prone rifle and cz lws , plus a single 410 and s/s 410 bikel s/s ej and ou aya yeoman and sable 12g's (last 2 to get rid of) looking to get a winchester or marlin 38/357 and a 22lr semi well thats me life story so far

still looking for more shooting got the bug bad again

hope to meet a few of you in the future

KEV

Welcome mate :good:

A few of us are clay shooting at Fareham tomorrow if your up for it :hmm:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/145765-hampshire-meet-2/page__view__getnewpost

Enjoy

Chris :good:

• 2 weeks later...