A Goose

stokie

My wife has decided she would like a goose for Boxing Day dinner . I have just seen the price Sainsburys want and thought I would turn to my PW chums for help .

So if anyone has a spare freshly shot goose going spare I would greatly appreciate it . I can offer an evening out on bunnies and fox in return if interested

My wife has decided she would like a goose for Boxing Day dinner . I have just seen the price Sainsburys want and thought I would turn to my PW chums for help .

So if anyone has a spare freshly shot goose going spare I would greatly appreciate it . I can offer an evening out on bunnies and fox in return if interested

Hi im a long way away for you but if you are struggling to get i have pinkfeet here if you want 1.

stokie you do not wont a canadian goose for your dinner belive me it will spoil your xmas

The thing that confuses me with goose is the amount of folk who say how bad eating the canada`s are.......... But then why do we so many people shooting them ? It cant all be pest controll so if there not pest controll surely they are just being shot just for the sake of shooting something.

So either they arent that bad eating or folk are just shooting for the sake of !

So which is it ?