Dogs & Scenery

ollie

cracking pics ollie,4th one looks like theres a volcano erupting and the dogs looking back at it :lol::good:

I thinks shes saying: stop taking ******* pics and get home before we get snowed on. Sure enough about 5 mins later there was a big snow shower

ollie good pics :good: my youngest spaniel looks a lot like yours her sire is saturn spirit is he in any of your dogs line?

I honestly don't know mate. The young dog in picture 3&4(Dawn) is now about 19 months old. The mother (the old dog on the left of the last pic) was given to me by my ex-girlfriends father and the father (not in any of the pics) of Dawn is actually my father's dog. All of these dogs are great workers though and to be honest I will just be keeping the line going for my own rough shooting.

I honestly don't know mate. The young dog in picture 3&4(Dawn) is now about 19 months old. The mother (the old dog on the left of the last pic) was given to me by my ex-girlfriends father and the father (not in any of the pics) of Dawn is actually my father's dog. All of these dogs are great workers though and to be honest I will just be keeping the line going for my own rough shooting.

And possibly My rough shooting when you get round to breeding again! :yes:

Is that right on your doorstep.It looks as though you could walk for miles and not see anyone. :)

Yes that is about 3 fields from my back door. Unfortunately there are loads of houses and a small village near by, but I managed to take the pics without getting any of them in the shots (not intentional btw).

this is the little bitch i was on about looks like the same stamp .

That's a lovely looking springer aswell mate. The face on the 2 bitch's look identical. They could be from the same lines but unfortunately I don't know too much about them :blush: , I'm just more interested in getting the dog working.

That's a lovely looking springer aswell mate. The face on the 2 bitch's look identical. They could be from the same lines but unfortunately I don't know too much about them :blush: , I'm just more interested in getting the dog working.

thats fair enough :good: i can get them to work it's getting the brakes to work i have a job with :oops: