Catton Hall Monday

DSPUK

Last minute change of plan :P didn't go to Kingsley, which was just as well, as it turned out the registered comp was off :rolleyes:

Went to Catton for the rear entry and they had no scorers either :lol:

Went birds only, no intention of paying extra to shoot comp with people marking their own ******* cards :lol:

Decent bit of practice for Hodnet, I suppose.

Scores on the doors :

Chard - 81 A Class magnificence :lol::lol::lol:

Mr Potter - 79 Good shooting with your crappy cartridges :P

Ian E - 75 :good:

Whiskymac - 71 :good: Well shot Scott

Timps - 71 :hmm:

Yellow Bear - 63??65? Not sure :good:

Edited by Chard

Last minute change of plan :P didn't go to Kingsley, which was just as well, as it turned out the registered comp was off :rolleyes:

Went birds only, no intention of paying extra to shoot comp with people marking their own ******* cards :lol:

Scores on the doors :

And cheers to Chard, Mr Potter and Timps for letting me jump in and then button for me. :good:

Bet there was some shenanigans on the motorway, southbound M6 was held up in 2 or 3 spots (including a dustbin in the outside lane at one point :lol: ) as I was heading back up north.

And cheers to Chard, Mr Potter and Timps for letting me jump in and then button for me. :good:

Bet there was some shenanigans on the motorway, southbound M6 was held up in 2 or 3 spots (including a dustbin in the outside lane at one point :lol: ) as I was heading back up north.

Me and Timps saw all that from the M56 bridge over the M6. Stationery traffic as far as you could see.

16 mile tailback apparently, don't know what that was all about. :blink:

Me and Timps saw all that from the M56 bridge over the M6. Stationery traffic as far as you could see.

16 mile tailback apparently, don't know what that was all about. :blink:

It's crazy out there.....one eejit decided he wanted to go from the middle lane to the outside lane just as I was passing him. Didn't look in his mirrors he just chucked his car across.....for some reason I was half expecting it and managed to avoid him. Scared the bejesus out of me though. :o Must be hard to see that little vehicle I'm driving in his mirrors.

Scores on the doors :

Well shot chaps :yes::good: Definitely looking good for Thursday :yes:

I didn't manage Catton - was raining - Anyway I have found out why weather forecast is read by women - they always change their minds - Hodnet started off last week at -4c - then it went to-2c - then it went to rain and sleet - then it went to sunny with slight cloud -- today it's saying 4c and foggy - so you won't freeze your nuts off but probably won't be able to see high birds.

Dave