Amazing RC Planes!

triscrx

Saw these on another forum and thought I'd share them here:

Imagine the uses for something like that! God knows how he gets the range required for the radio gear.. Some pretty cool flying! Be good for getting round your permission and seeing what is about and to keep the birds moving :yp:

They have a forum for anyone interested in one

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684818

:good:

Wow... Not cheap if you want to get the sort of video quality and range these guys have managed to get.

Check this piece of kit out

planes they use cost next to nowt basic flying wing slope soarers made from foam with a small electric motor, battery powered,weigh all up about 2kg

conventional radio will give more than a few miles before losing signalthey reckon about six???( only thing stopping me flying mine miles away is the fact I obviously cant see them "miles away" hence telemetry and vid gear,IE the real cost?

KW

Edited by kdubya

my M8 was in to this hobby ,we got talking about it 10 years back to which he said make one :blink: ,so went to the model shops ,bolser wood ,glue, plans remote control loads more bits 4 week l8r a plane rolled out of the living room must say apart from the shooting it was very satisfying try and get them out from the Attic (made 3 altogether ) and take a pic