varmints in western Canada

dogone

I posted last spring but was probably to late for any one to get set up. I have a plague of ground squirrels,500 shots a day likely.I also have steel out to 1000 and more yards.There is an indoor and outdoor pistol range for use also(you can use my pistols) I also have a complete reloading setup to use.may and june are the best months.

What sort of money are we looking at for a week :hmm:

The base price is 500 lbs plus 5% tax for three days. This include motel room and all transportation while shooting. Six days would be 1000.Meals available in local restaurants. Very empty country compared to England;only 250 people in town and half thet within 20 miles. I have more land to shoot on than I could ever get to.

• 2 weeks later...

The base price is 500 lbs plus 5% tax for three days. This include motel room and all transportation while shooting. Six days would be 1000.Meals available in local restaurants. Very empty country compared to England;only 250 people in town and half thet within 20 miles. I have more land to shoot on than I could ever get to.

If you shope wisely, you can get a return ticket to Calgary for £350-400 at that time of year.

• 2 weeks later...

Never thought of anyone not bringing a gun but no it does not include ammo but I guess you could borrow mine. You can bring up to 10 firearms for a registration fee of $25.00 for all. Our customs people see alot of hunters so isn't a problem. You can even get a possesion and aqisition licence and buy all you want here. But as a non -res you couldn't buy a pistol.

regards dogone