Essex Team Shoot 2011

Bagsy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The third from last trap broke spectacularly and we were unlucky enough to get stuck for about 30 minutes, there were two other squads waiting before we moved on.

I wore every single piece of wet weather gear I own and was close to passing out by the time we got back to the tea van.

The only thing that kept me going was the thought of the two quarter pounder with cheeses that I just ate between Shenfield and Billericay - which made for an erratic journey and tommy ketchup over pretty much everything in the car :blush:

Mare aside it was an excellent shoot - I was particularly impressed with Bigweed who had a very steady and consistent round, a true gent who got on with the job at hand :good:

I've just returned from the field where I've been looking for that blasted skull and bones in the hope of giving it a formal burial :yp:

Well shot chaps!

I enjoyed my day shooting with the Essex boys and the Suffolk defector Markio. I should have stopped whilst I was ahead after the first two stands on 15 ex 16 :) , afterwards it rather went downhill for me to end on 60 ex 100 :oops: .

Chatting to ME he said he preferred shooting birds up the rear and I naively thought that was Essex speak that he fancied having a go at trap shooting, on second thoughts I was probably mistaken :lol: :o :lol:.

Well shot to all the other PW'ers and one ex PW'er - can't we have MC back now???