Hello

MikeRobb

Hi, I have been a member for about a week now and thought it about time i introduced myself. I have lived in Lancashire almost all my life apart from 4 years on the beautiful island of Anglesey. I have been involved in shooting from around the age of 8 when my Grandad gave me my first air gun (My BSA Merlin) since that time i have bought and sold too many guns to remember and even now not much has changed lol.

I like to go Shooting whenever i can and if I'm not doing that then I'm either fishing or out with my ferrets. Look forward to hearing from like minded people and grabbing a bargain or two from the sales section.

Mike

Hi from one newbie to another!!! I have been viewing the site for ages and became a member in October. PW is full of really interesting and useful stuff and I enjoy following the different forums, its a bit like being with your shooting mates anytime of the day.

Regards, Steve.

Hello i am also a Newbie here on this forum ive been hunting all my life,but not here in this country yet,from time to time i go to Ham and Petesham shooting range .... in Richmond London.Still ennoy a shoot or two from time to time.

I am really searching for land to hunt on .... a Rough Shoot.... anyway thanks ...... Conjurana.