who would you want a brew with.....

bi9johnny

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Sir Ranalph - Just read his book mad,bad, and dangerous to know - excellent read.

Winston Churchill

George Best

Adolf Hitler (would like to know what He was all about, then dog him one in the eye!)

Tell you what, old Hitler didn't reckon much on hunting. Quite ironic really when you think how many souls lost their lives due to his meglomania. Goering was a big hunter, I reckon he could have been quite entertaining after a day out in the forest (if you could forget that he was instrumental in the formation of what is widely acknowledged as a very very naughty regime).

Robert Falcon Scott

Sir Peter Scott

Hugh Falkus

Sir David Attenbrough

Ernest Shackleton

Dylan Thomas

Thomas Hardy

Dr David Livingstone

Johny Morris

Linda Lovelace :D

Incidently a friend of mine worked on the production of the Bruce Parry series...its all a total fake... :yes::lol::lol:

What? You mean Antartica doesn't exist? Mate, you could have broken that one a bit more gently.

Tell you what, old Hitler didn't reckon much on hunting. Quite ironic really when you think how many souls lost their lives due to his meglomania. Goering was a big hunter, I reckon he could have been quite entertaining after a day out in the forest (if you could forget that he was instrumental in the formation of what is widely acknowledged as a very very naughty regime).

There You go - learn something new everyday :good:

What? You mean Antartica doesn't exist? Mate, you could have broken that one a bit more gently.

:lol::lol: Subtlety has always been a weakness...

What I mean is we only see the finished article...The 20 strong members of the production team has to endure the same as Bruce without the benefit of the Army training he has had...Its all done with smoke and mirrors. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Subtlety has always been a weakness...

What I mean is we only see the finished article...The 20 strong members of the production team has to endure the same as Bruce without the benefit of the Army training he has had...Its all done with smoke and mirrors. :lol::lol:

I know what you mean but out of all of that genre of programmes I reckon he comes across as the most genuine. Its the people he meets that make it work, no ammount of production can fake the looks on their faces when he clearly annoys them or acts the goose. He's a bit of a plum bag and he doesn't try and hide it. Didnt know he was in the Army, a patriot as well, good old boy. I know Bear Grillsteaks was in the Army, I bet his brothers in arms thought he was right spanner.

I know what you mean but out of all of that genre of programmes I reckon he comes across as the most genuine. Its the people he meets that make it work, no ammount of production can fake the looks on their faces when he clearly annoys them or acts the goose. He's a bit of a plum bag and he doesn't try and hide it. Didnt know he was in the Army, a patriot as well, good old boy. I know Bear Grillsteaks was in the Army, I bet his brothers in arms thought he was right spanner.

Sorry ive lost the Plot I am confusing Bear Grills with Bruce Parry.. :blush: yes Bruce Is the genuine one who tries all the native drugs and stuff and is prone to puking on screen

What a **** i am...

Its Bear who does all the staged stuff like absailing down a waterfall in venezuela on a 1/2 diameter vine, while the camera man follows with a 40lb pack on his back holding a 20lb video camera :lol:

Sorry ive lost the Plot I am confusing Bear Grills with Bruce Parry.. :blush: yes Bruce Is the genuine one who tries all the native drugs and stuff and is prone to puking on screen

What a **** i am...

Its Bear who does all the staged stuff like absailing down a waterfall in venezuela on a 1/2 diameter vine, while the camera man follows with a 40lb pack on his back holding a 20lb video camera :lol:

Bear is a bit special bless him. Got an odd face like he's carrying to many chromosomes or something. I cant stand him but the kids probably think he's great. Parry could roll him out as thin as a rizla without even having to open a can of whoopass on him. Perhaps a new TV programme if there are any media sorts watching. Celebrity scraps. Almost a topic of its own.