who would you want a brew with.....

bi9johnny

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry ive lost the Plot I am confusing Bear Grills with Bruce Parry.. :blush: yes Bruce Is the genuine one who tries all the native drugs and stuff and is prone to puking on screen

What a **** i am...

Its Bear who does all the staged stuff like absailing down a waterfall in venezuela on a 1/2 diameter vine, while the camera man follows with a 40lb pack on his back holding a 20lb video camera :lol:

haha psmsl

i would have

jim corbett the hunter

luke kelly and ronnie drew

my grandad on my dads side as i cant remember him

hugh falkles i havent seen the old *** in years would be good for a catch up

jermy clarkson!

and bob merit for the same reason as hugh

p.s probly my ex to to try and patch it up lol :blink:

well mine have to be katie perry to ask what the hell she see's in that greasy tramp she calls a husband

then i would have to say asomer bin lardin to ask where the hell he has been hiding for so long.

and my last one or ones are the topgear lads jezza rich and james. what a laff they would be.

ow and notforgeting my uncle geordie to see if he is getting any up in heavin as on his death bed he said to my nan he cant wait to get up there for all the hot angels lol

well mine have to be katie perry to ask what the hell she see's in that greasy tramp she calls a husband

then i would have to say asomer bin lardin to ask where the hell he has been hiding for so long.

and my last one or ones are the topgear lads jezza rich and james. what a laff they would be.

ow and notforgeting my uncle geordie to see if he is getting any up in heavin as on his death bed he said to my nan he cant wait to get up there for all the hot angels lol

Katy Perry too for slightly different reasons :lol:

David Marshall 'Carbine' Williams. (But I'd be very wary of his handshake!)

Also:

My Grandfather, (Sergeant William Cutts, 1/7 Worcs. Reg., 1915 - 1919.) to sit with him and study and discuss the maps of Flanders. I have many of his stories still in my head after 50 years.

Edited by Floating Chamber

David Marshall 'Carbine' Williams. (But I'd be very wary of his handshake!)

Also:

My Grandfather, (Sergeant William Cutts, 1/7 Worcs. Reg., 1915 - 1919.) to sit with him and study and discuss the maps of Flanders. I have many of his stories still in my head after 50 years.

my great grandfather was 14 worcs, the nutters that moved the line everytime they won an inch or lost an inch under fire. He was injured and once retruned home didn't really ever speak to anyone after that, according to my father. These days you would probably say he had ptsd but no such thing back then. Would like to have a brew with him. Also would like to speak to Joseph Herring born approx 1735 and ask hinm who his parents are as its stopped by family tree research for 1 1/2 years.

Dan

thought of this while reading the one of who famous you have met.......but who would you want to sit down and put the kettle on and crack a packet of hob nobs with dead or alive

me personaly

jack hargreaves

archie coates

clarissa dixon wright

charlie bronson

keith floyd

my grandad

Anyone So long as they don't like chocolate hobnobs :lol: (All the more for me :good: )

Seriously,

Jack Hargreaves (I remember watching 'Out of Town' as a boy)

Both my grand fathers, They both died when I was very young.

And lots of 'Old boys, farmworkers, real countryside men for their wisdom.