For Sale

Tim55

I am selling this gun on behalf of a friend as he has no internet access.

This a Feinwerkbau .22cal air rifle gun I have seen recently and for its age its in extremly good condition,there are a couple of marks just underneth the stock but the rest of it is very good,this truely is a top quality gun"the name says it all" the gun hasnt been used for a while now so he is selling it for a bargin price,this has to be a quick sale so he is selling it for £130 sorry but NO offers will be excepted on this price,I'm sure you'll agree for a gun like this,that IS a bargin.My friend and I both live in the same town, Louth Lincolnshire.

Please dont take long as this gun WILL go quickly!!!

THIS GUN HAS NOW BEEN SOLD !!!

Edited by Tim55

I am selling this gun on behalf of a friend as he has no internet access.

This gun I have seen recently and for its age its in extremly good condition,there are a couple of marks just underneth the stock but the rest of it is very good,this truely is a top quality gun"the name says it all" the gun hasnt been used for a while now so he is selling it for a bargin price,this has to be a quick sale so he is selling it for £130 sorry but NO offers will be excepted on this price,I'm sure you'll agree for a gun like this,that IS a bargin.My friend and I both live in the same town, Louth Lincolnshire.

Please dont take long as this gun WILL go quickly!!! Sorry for the poor pitcher quality.

There is no picture :hmm: And do you mean Feinwerkbau? If so they make firearms, all sorts of different air rifles and pistols so some clue as to what you are selling might help :yes:

Good luck with the sale though :good:

Edited by Blunderbuss