farm dogs chilling

Kay

And the second one from the bottom looks real good also slightly of balance which I like and the aperture setting was obviously good as you have perfect focus on the face but have blown the back of the picture out. Real nice shots did you use black and White on your camera or was that done in photo shop ?

And the second one from the bottom looks real good also slightly of balance which I like and the aperture setting was obviously good as you have perfect focus on the face but have blown the back of the picture out. Real nice shots did you use black and White on your camera or was that done in photo shop ?

I took all the pics in colour & used picasa to change to black & white the penultimate pic was simply captured like that because the dog was under my feet & i knew if i moved he would move .. so i just slightly managed to zoom out to just get his right ear in & i clicked & hoped for the best .. the focus was luck if i am honest :lol:

Kay, what filter effect did you use for number 5? It looks like IR, but I may be mistaken.

All i did with that image was increase the saturation then turn it black & white with a red filter in picasa then again in picasa i fiddled with the shadow & highlight sliders :good:

far less complicated than using paintshop or similar