Mini moto quad

huffhuff

I was thinking of one of these for a couple of permissions I have. I can't always drive the shogun around...so one of these little chappies with some slight modifications might just do the trick. It will also be great to use up the track that leads directly from pub to my house! Good for getting through tight spaces, airly quiet and will fit in the back of the car :)

Anybody else use one? Or am I being a bit mental?

Dont bother mate they are RUBBISH! I would highly recommmend a suzuki lt80 as they are brilliant. A friend of mine drove mine into a ditch and was floating around, got it out drained the water from the clutch and air system and started first time also light and quiet.

Keep there value well bought mine for £365 and sold it for £550 three years later :good:

Make sure you buy a well known brand as it is easier to find spare parts.

• 5 months later...

I doubt they would pull bloke off road especially the cheap 1's get a water cooled polini at around 1500 but then u might aswell buy a full size. Get a pit bike much more suited to gentle off road riding. Parts can be found mainly anywhere and new engines for either are cheap on the bay

Hi Huffhuff, get in touch with Joe (Black Gun), he has a very nice quad which he modified for shooting; He has camo bags on there for carrying bits and also slots to take hide poles where you can set up your net around the quad itself and shoot from it, a mobile hide if you like.

He did say he was thinking of selling it but having such a bad memory I can't remember if he has or not :blush:

Cos

Hi Huffhuff, get in touch with Joe (Black Gun), he has a very nice quad which he modified for shooting; He has camo bags on there for carrying bits and also slots to take hide poles where you can set up your net around the quad itself and shoot from it, a mobile hide if you like.

He did say he was thinking of selling it but having such a bad memory I can't remember if he has or not :blush:

Cos

I've saw (or not) his camo'd wheelchair at the Charity Shoot. I can imagine what his fully pimped up quad looks like. But alas, I doubt very much I could afford it.

Maybe i'll drop him a PM - just in case!

Edited by huffhuff

I was thinking of one of these for a couple of permissions I have. I can't always drive the shogun around...so one of these little chappies with some slight modifications might just do the trick. It will also be great to use up the track that leads directly from pub to my house! Good for getting through tight spaces, airly quiet and will fit in the back of the car :)

Anybody else use one? Or am I being a bit mental?

I have a 100cc one; I have made a removable tray to clip on the front forks, using a meat tray from a game dealer. With the set-a-side around here, the farms are quite twitchy with the 4x4 tracks on it.

This little quad fits in the van, and saves a ton of leg work, I was buzzing down a headland parallel with the road and a squad car slowed up to match my speed, the window went down and the copper was laughing and shaking his head!

I paid £200 for mine, not used all the time but it is a good tool when I need it.

TEH

On the off chance anyone is after a Quad my Honda trx 420 fm 4x4 is up for sale very soon. 2008 with low hours / km. Would be looking for about £3500. Also the Transit van that I carry it around in is also going to be sold.

Edited by ozzy518