Pigeon dealers in East Anglia

scifiguru

Hi,

I live in Luton, Beds. Is there some place local where I could buy some pigeons? Preferably, I'd like them to be live, as my grandmother needs them to be 'halal' (serious).

thanks for any pointers

sci

Edited by scifiguru

Scifiguru,

I could sell you plenty of fresh dead'uns, my dealer gives me £1.50 a bird, but as you are local you can collect for £1.25 each.

I'm afraid nobody can supply you with live Wood Pigeons, as the sale of live wild birds is ILLEGAL under UK law.

Cat.

P.S. Don't let Old Rooster see this post - he'll have some strong views on this one..!!

I could sell you plenty of fresh dead'uns, my dealer gives me £1.50 a bird, but as you are local you can collect for £1.25 each.

Catamong,

Whereabouts in Hertfordshire are you based? Do you have an e-mail contact?

PS: I noticed from your profile, you do Magpie trapping. I wonder if I could trap wood pigeons the same way?

Thanks,

Sci

Scifiguru,

I'm afraid nobody can supply you with live Wood Pigeons, as the sale of live wild birds is ILLEGAL under UK law.

Cat.

P.S. Don't let Old Rooster see this post - he'll have some strong views on this one..!!

£1.50 a bird **** me i will bring mine to you mate i get 10p from the local dealer this time of year and only 25p when the game season is on ,got 50 in the freezer waiting to go.you can have em for 75p each make a nice little profit there. :)

Not be long before i am stuffing MY freezer with pigeons the way they are destroying my back garden :<

May even come to THROWING the freezer at them.

I put out a feeder so the small birds can feed but alledgedly the larger birds cant get to grips with and now i get now't but contortionist pigeons and magpies scaring the spuggies and finches off and sitting on my feeeders growing fat :)

Lord Geordie

I'd give that some serious thought chaps!!!

I do'nt think I would like him to have my Email address! :lol: not to a hotmail address???

ring the mobile. ???

hiya mate, what do you reckon to halal wood pigeon :) ****** hell there will be someone asking if the rabbits are kosher next. think i will leave this one alone maybe a nutter. lol :lol::D