s410 vs r10 ........

slugger

i love the looks of the r10, and its the same money as the 410 if you chose the walnut stock :good:

you seem to get a fancy adjustable trigger blade, shrouded barrell, swivels, a lot more shots per charge, and regulated with the r10.....dunno if the 410 is regged as stock?

so why is the r10 not so popular? is it unreliable compared to the 410?

thought please lads :good:

The earlier r10's had a lot of issues which to be fair, BSA recognised and apparently sorted for the owners.The new ones seem to be ok now. But it seems the air gun public are still a little wary of them and that sems to reflect in the resale value. The AA s410 however has a fantastic reputation and is a tried and tested deadly accurate hunting/target air rifle.

My r10 is as reliable as they come mate,I don't think you will fond much better accuracy in any other gun no matter what you pay for it.

I get one hole groups pretty much all the time with it at 35 yards zero,with the BSA vc silencer you can't hear anything when firing and it's got a good trigger system,for me it's the best gun on the Market but that's only because it fits me perfect some may disagree.

Of you do get one I will say make sure it comes with the new magazine beause it's flawless for indexing the pellet,compared to the old magazine which used to not cycle at least twice every mag on my rifle.

In my eyes once you get an r10 you won't regret it they've had loads of teething problems but with them ironed out the rifle is as good as any airwolf theoben or fx in my opinion.

Don't really no much about airarms but my mate bought one recently for 200 pound,te pre anti tamper version without regulator,he got it tenched and with a tench regulator put in the gun is 100 times better than he could ever shoot it,

I think it's.a close call between the two guns.

• 4 months later...