FAC

Try FAC air, get a Rapid 7 in .22 cal. very much more capable than 12ft lb on bunnies and generally what most think they are getting from an air rifle @ 12 ft lb only run it at 25 -30 ftlb with bis mags. Or a rimfire .22 lr which is simpler lighter and more powerful by far (though not as safe on the ricochets and fall out ranges generally).

Remember proof of good reason permision were you can shoot the quarry in question under reasonably suitable conditions is the number one requisite, without that don't waste the ink

Daughter is treating me to my Fac or should I say buying it for my birthday (if it's granted) question is don't want to aim high excuse the pun ,it will be used for bunnies wot is the best one to put on the form something simple :good:

Assuming you have a decent sized piece of land to shoot on, how about the following;

22LR Rifle

17HMR Rifle

22 Moderator

17 Moderator

22LR ammunition. Buy 500 hold 600

17HMR ammunition. Buy 500 hold 600

You shouldn't have a problem with that.

Assuming you have a decent sized piece of land to shoot on, how about the following;

22LR Rifle

17HMR Rifle

22 Moderator

17 Moderator

22LR ammunition. Buy 500 hold 600

17HMR ammunition. Buy 500 hold 600

You shouldn't have a problem with that.

:stupid: perfect id say thats exactly whats on my licence for rabbits, Muat say though prefer my HMR to the LR due to the ricochets, even though ive heard HMR still ricochet but ive never had one. Good luck