loaded mags in public places

jason airarms tx

quite possibly,however the book is several yrs old (6),and i checked the legislation with drapers airgun centre nottingham,to no affect,they never heard of it before.(took book with me to show them).now old news any way :lol: thank you all for a healthy debate,just spotted a big fat jay and crow scrapping at bottom of garden.time to get me tx me thinks

Edited by jason airarms tx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this reminds me of an recent incident when i had my car broken into.

All that was stolen was a bag containing gundog training equipment. I gave the list of stolem items to the police which included a blank (legal) .22 starting pistol. a solicitor to

A few days later i got a call from the police asking if they could visit the following Friday night between 7:00 - 8:00pm to clear up something that was bothering them.

What was bothering them was the fact that I had a starting pistol and although it was locked in my car it was on a public highway and therefore a public place which contravenes the firearms act. I had to get a solicitor to write and say that i was travelling back from dog training and overlooked the pistol being left in the car.

They didn't turn up on the Friday and I didn't hear from them again. No wonder so many people have such little respect for them!