Shops around the Leeds area

abadshot

i'll go with spider dude and say both of them ive been to henry kranks today to get loaded up on some .223 55 grain soft point privy partizan £47.90 for 100 and while i got thoes i also got 20 .22-250 for when i eventually get the rifle only just got my license back with it added on so im happy. i bought my MTC mamba lite from swillington shooting supplies about 6 months ago he let me take it out of the shop unsupervised to have a look through it nice guys. and if you like old musket guns and lee enfield rifles then henry krank is the place for you oh and he has a few cannons too lol. he has a handful of decent centerfire rifles in and loads of air rifles also.

I've had dealings with Swillingtons also (I got my CZ 452 HMR from them) and found that they were very pleasant and helpfull to deal with. They would certainly get my vote as "well worth a visit"! :good:

Another that might be worth a thought is if you "google" Paul Lane Rifle Club - They are only open certain days and times of the week but when I last went there they had a fair range of guns and a pretty well stocked ammunition and accessories section! Plus if they have something you like they might allow you to try it on their own range, and they have a licensed bar if you fancy a quick one along with a sit down and a chat about guns/shooting!