Shooting wanted

Guest keepshooting

Has amber shot keepshooting?-Abducted him or sold him in to the white slave trade? Both guys have been online in the last 24 hours but seem to have forgotten this thread-were some of the doubters on the right track I wonder? :hmm:

Or are they the same person??????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or are they the same person??????

Hi sorry people,

I have been on holiday and had a busy time. All is good and we had a realy good weekend, we are out again this weekend on the rabbits and looking for someone with Ferrets in the area, if you know anyone please let me know.

:hmm: I think you need to be realistic. Just because you are new on the scene, gagging to shoot but with no permission. it doesn't necessarily mean that an established shooter can or wants to make way for you or even let you join them. You are going to have to try harder and travel, knocking on farms on the way :yes: and look for permission rather then expect it to drop into your lap.

we all have to do it, :yes: keep knocking and stick at it , it will pay off in the end :yes::good:

It is nice to know that we have (possibly) a positive result on this request :good: , but semi is correct with his comment, too often the first post is a request for shooting, with little or no information about the shooter :hmm: . Lots of us are happy to take new people out and offer advice :yes: , maybe this "keepshooting" should have offered a reciprical arrangement, rather than just expect someone to offer him shooting you have only to look at the comments on the numerous other threads relating to shooting requests to know that semi is correct.

It is nice to know that we have (possibly) a positive result on this request :good: , but semi is correct with his comment, too often the first post is a request for shooting, with little or no information about the shooter :hmm: . Lots of us are happy to take new people out and offer advice :yes: , maybe this "keepshooting" should have offered a reciprical arrangement, rather than just expect someone to offer him shooting you have only to look at the comments on the numerous other threads relating to shooting requests to know that semi is correct.

thank you terry..im pleased someone is on the same planet as me :yes::good:

As this is a section for people wanting/looking for shooting I cant understand the negative comments from some people towards those asking for shooting !!!

If you dont have anything to offer but critism why bother using this section?

As this is a section for people wanting/looking for shooting I cant understand the negative comments from some people towards those asking for shooting !!!

If you dont have anything to offer but critism why bother using this section?

It is not ctiticism, it is an observation, most of us who have commented have and do offer shooting, the person asking for more shooting to "help keep his shooting interesting" could let someone else shoot his permission (if allowed) to keep there shooting interesting, hence the comment "reciprocal" that I would suggest is constuctive.

It is not ctiticism, it is an observation, most of us who have commented have and do offer shooting, the person asking for more shooting to "help keep his shooting interesting" could let someone else shoot his permission (if allowed) to keep there shooting interesting, hence the comment "reciprocal" that I would suggest is constuctive.

Well said Terry. I think that the offer that Amber has made is unbelievable, if he is serious well done him, however to offer fuel, ammo and insurance is in my opinion a bit strange considering he doesn't know the guy. I am all for getting others out on the ground and giving them a go but would be very wary of offering anything until I was able to make an assessment of the person and his/her capabilities and would definitely not make such statement/offers on a public forum.

Edited by Blunderbust

Well said Terry. I think that the offer that Amber has made is unbelievable, if he is serious well done him, however to offer fuel, ammo and insurance is in my opinion a bit strange considering he doesn't know the guy. I am all for getting others out on the ground and giving them a go but would be very wary of offering anything until I was able to make an assessment of the person and his/her capabilities and would definitely not make such statement/offers on a public forum.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: BB

Guest keepshooting

Amber,

sorry for not posting so soon, i had a fantastic couple of days over on the land which you shoot on i deffinately want to come back and do some more shooting! i cant believe all the sad acts are bitching about me posting on the forum asking if anyone had any shooting available well thanks to Amber i have had the last laugh! Also the bunny burgers your wife made were fab!

For all those who posted positive comments many thanks but for the ones who clearly sit on here waiting to pounce and write negative comments are pathetic and stereotypical of so many people who make up the shooting comminity 'we cant let outsiders in' well how will people progress and love the sport we all do if there are tossers like you about!

:hmm: Why I, for one, would like to thank keepshooting for his mature and friendly attitude towards the "tossers" on the forum.The vast majority of shooters on here have gone to the trouble ,and developed the skill and patience, to venture forth into the countryside and seek permission all on their own and are ,rightly so in my opinion,very possessive of the shoots that they use.It can be a little irksome when someone comes along and attempts to take shortcuts and this leads to negative feelings and comments.Personally speaking it doesnt really bother me where you shoot and if you were closer I may have offered you a couple of hundred acres myself-I do however wonder how you were granted a certificate if you have nowhere to shoot? Only an observation and no criticism intended but I would be carefull when throwing insults about on here cos ,although you have some land at the moment,there maybe some time in the future when you dont and people have long memories. :good:

Having made a couple of comments :rolleyes: , and now being classed as a T%sser :lol: , I will sit back and await your invite for others to shoot :shoot:on your permission :hmmm: .

No doubt I will not have to wait very long as you seem a most positive sort of person :yes: , with an outgoing personality and friendly nature :yahoo::yahoo: .

Kindest regards from one T%sser :yes::yahoo: to , no, :P:P:P I am not going to sink to that level :thanks:

Edited by bakerboy

:hmm: Why I, for one, would like to thank keepshooting for his mature and friendly attitude towards the "tossers" on the forum.The vast majority of shooters on here have gone to the trouble ,and developed the skill and patience, to venture forth into the countryside and seek permission all on their own and are ,rightly so in my opinion,very possessive of the shoots that they use.It can be a little irksome when someone comes along and attempts to take shortcuts and this leads to negative feelings and comments.Personally speaking it doesnt really bother me where you shoot and if you were closer I may have offered you a couple of hundred acres myself-I do however wonder how you were granted a certificate if you have nowhere to shoot? Only an observation and no criticism intended but I would be carefull when throwing insults about on here cos ,although you have some land at the moment,there maybe some time in the future when you dont and people have long memories. :good:

Exactly :good:

Having made a couple of comments :rolleyes: , and now being classed as a T%sser :lol: , I will sit back and await your invite for others to shoot :shoot:on your permission :hmmm: .

No doubt I will not have to wait very long as you seem a most positive sort of person :yes: , with an outgoing personality and friendly nature :yahoo::yahoo: .

Kindest regards from one T%sser :yes::yahoo: to , no, :P:P:P I am not going to sink to that level :thanks:

I always new there was something about you Terry, you ****** you. LOL. :good:

i couldnt agree more with you bruno and terry :good::good:

from t@sser number 3 :lol::lol::good:

Edited by semiautolee

Amber,

sorry for not posting so soon, i had a fantastic couple of days over on the land which you shoot on i deffinately want to come back and do some more shooting! i cant believe all the sad acts are bitching about me posting on the forum asking if anyone had any shooting available well thanks to Amber i have had the last laugh! Also the bunny burgers your wife made were fab!

For all those who posted positive comments many thanks but for the ones who clearly sit on here waiting to pounce and write negative comments are pathetic and stereotypical of so many people who make up the shooting comminity 'we cant let outsiders in' well how will people progress and love the sport we all do if there are tossers like you about!

I don't think that anyone meant any harm in any of the comments that have been made. I am glad that you have managed to get out and get a bit of shooting and if you had been closer to me I would certainly have invited you up to give you a day or two. I would be very wary of how you refer to others on the forum as t******s, just because they have made a couple of comments that you don't like. Just remember that at this time you are beholden to Amber to let you out on his land and if you don't qualify to his expectations of you, you could very quickly find yourself once again starting a thread to see if anyone else will let you do a bit of shooting on their land. You will find that most members on here are more than willing to help others in more ways that you could think and will continue to do so as long as they are not called a ******. Wink, wink, say no more. :blush:

Edited by Blunderbust

I don't think that anyone meant any harm in any of the comments that have been made. I am glad that you have managed to get out and get a bit of shooting and if you had been closer to me I would certainly have invited you up to give you a day or two. I would be very wary of how you refer to others on the forum as t******s, just because they have made a couple of comments that you don't like. Just remember that at this time you are beholden to Amber to let you out on his land and if you don't qualify to his expectations of you, you could very quickly find yourself once again starting a thread to see if anyone else will let you do a bit of shooting on their land. You will find that most members on here are more than willing to help others in more ways that you could think and will continue to do so as long as they are not called a ******. Wink, wink, say no more. :blush:

:yes::yes::good::good:

Amber,

This will be my last comment on this thread as I do not like to carry things on, but feel I should just fill in a few gaps for "keepshooting".

Over the past 12 months I have taken out approximately 70 first time pigeon shooters, many have come back for 2nd/3rd or more outing's and have become good friends.

Some have been experienced shooters and some new to shooting with little or no equipment.

I have just constructed a hide for use by Wheelchair users, and lend equipment to those in need at the start of their shooting life.

I am not to far away from in Hertfordshire and shoot over 2500 acres, incidently I am turning down permissions as I feel I have enough.

I would happily take you out with me, that is of course if you wanted to be in the company of a T%sser.

Anyway I cannot stop, I am just off out to meet a pigeon watch member without any permissions who will be shooting on one of my permissions for the day, and who in the future will cover the permission for me when I am away on holiday/ shooting elsewhere.

Terry

This will be my last comment on this thread as I do not like to carry things on, but feel I should just fill in a few gaps for "keepshooting".

Over the past 12 months I have taken out approximately 70 first time pigeon shooters, many have come back for 2nd/3rd or more outing's and have become good friends.

Some have been experienced shooters and some new to shooting with little or no equipment.

I have just constructed a hide for use by Wheelchair users, and lend equipment to those in need at the start of their shooting life.

I am not to far away from in Hertfordshire and shoot over 2500 acres, incidently I am turning down permissions as I feel I have enough.

I would happily take you out with me, that is of course if you wanted to be in the company of a T%sser.

Anyway I cannot stop, I am just off out to meet a pigeon watch member without any permissions who will be shooting on one of my permissions for the day, and who in the future will cover the permission for me when I am away on holiday/ shooting elsewhere.

Sorry, no one has the right to knock Terry and his attitude, i know personally, as do many people on here, that his ethos is to always help others who cant get the shooting they want - if he's a to$$er, then so am i, and happily so. He is one of the most genuine people you could meet.

AB

Sorry, no one has the right to knock Terry and his attitude, i know personally, as do many people on here, that his ethos is to always help others who cant get the shooting they want - if he's a to$$er, then so am i, and happily so. He is one of the most genuine people you could meet.

AB

i agree with you blackla....that makes 3 t@ssers :yes:

Terry

PS Terry, let me know which ones you're turning down!!!