Shooting wanted

Guest keepshooting

Guest keepshooting

Hi i am looking for permission to shoot on land in Bedfordshire,Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire for me and my friend. i am looking for pigeon shooting and vermin control we have all the nessasary equipment are experienced shots and are both fully insured.

Please Pm me if you can help

Regards

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmm: I think you need to be realistic. Just because you are new on the scene, gagging to shoot but with no permission. it doesn't necessarily mean that an established shooter can or wants to make way for you or even let you join them. You are going to have to try harder and travel, knocking on farms on the way :yes: and look for permission rather then expect it to drop into your lap.

we all have to do it, :yes: keep knocking and stick at it , it will pay off in the end :yes::good:

Guest keepshooting

:hmm: I think you need to be realistic. Just because you are new on the scene, gagging to shoot but with no permission. it doesn't necessarily mean that an established shooter can or wants to make way for you or even let you join them. You are going to have to try harder and travel, knocking on farms on the way :yes: and look for permission rather then expect it to drop into your lap.

we all have to do it, :yes: keep knocking and stick at it , it will pay off in the end :yes::good:

Thanks for the advice however im new to pigeonwatch not shooting, i have permission but would like to expand the grounds that i shoot on so as to keep things a little more exciting!

cheers

Thanks for the advice however im new to pigeonwatch not shooting, i have permission but would like to expand the grounds that i shoot on so as to keep things a little more exciting!

cheers

It might have been an idea to say you already had some permissions and better still that you would consider sharing/swapping with other fortunate Or less fortunate people.

You're in a favourable position to want to keep your shooting "a little more exciting", there are many who don't even have the luxury of any shooting.

Good luck with your search.

Hi keepshooting,

I am also new to pw and like to hear you wont to expand the grounds that you shoot on so as to keep things a little more exciting!

About 2 years ago i gave up my job to shoot, and started to take on land from farmers at help protect there crop, now i have about 18,000 acres in Bedfordshire,Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire and have put a team together to handle this land, you are welcome to come and have a go and see what we are like and the land, we would give you a small area to start with and see how things go, as this is my bussness now i will pay for all your ammo, fuel and insurance but you will not be paid for shooting to start with .

Many thanks and look forward to you reply

:hmm: I think you need to be realistic. Just because you are an old forum member it doesnt mean you can post more or less the same message to every person looking for somewhere to shoot.

Hi keepshooting,

I am also new to pw and like to hear you wont to expand the grounds that you shoot on so as to keep things a little more exciting!

About 2 years ago i gave up my job to shoot, and started to take on land from farmers at help protect there crop, now i have about 18,000 acres in Bedfordshire,Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire and have put a team together to handle this land, you are welcome to come and have a go and see what we are like and the land, we would give you a small area to start with and see how things go, as this is my bussness now i will pay for all your ammo, fuel and insurance but you will not be paid for shooting to start with .

:lol::lol::lol: Quality! Will you give him a free shooter as well?

Edited by ack-ack

Hi keepshooting,

If you need any more help in Bedfordshire - give me a shout!!! :D:good:

AB

Guest keepshooting

no you would have to use your own guns

Hi Amber,

that is a sensational offer and would love to come and shoot on i have sent you a message with my details and will look forward to seeing you shortly.

regards

keepshooting

How come people get **** for asking to shoot,

Not sure if i got it wrong but is this not what PW is for.

I cant offer everyone shooting but more than happy to take people out with me for the day, you can always learn from others.

I cant offer everyone shooting but more than happy to take people out with me for the day, you can always learn from others.

It was such a 'too good to be true' offer that I thought you were extracting the urine from the poor chap, I apologise and I hope it all goes well for all parties. :good:

not wanting to start an arguement but we see loads of one post wonders wanting land to shoot without hardly any information about themself

People that can't offer any constructive comment when people ask for shooting, should just ignore the post.

A lot of members have got shooting help by posting here ( including "mentoring" for the new shooters ) and as most of the communication is done by PM, posts showing some success don't appear on the Forum, although a few "thank you" shooting reports often do.

Has amber shot keepshooting?-Abducted him or sold him in to the white slave trade? Both guys have been online in the last 24 hours but seem to have forgotten this thread-were some of the doubters on the right track I wonder? :hmm:

Edited by bruno22rf