pigeon shooters uk

pigeon360

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Guys

Decided to go for it after all and i hope it turns out well, you guys are probably the best to judge that, please take a look at the promo clip below which is the good work of the guys at fieldsports tv, for more info you can visit my website (dont know if im allowed to advertise that) but will soon find out).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkhDqkA-uMI

If it's patentable get that sorted then have a few prototypes built/made for you then offer them on here for a free review/evaluation,listen and act upon the feedback, you might need to adjust/modify your product,people may also say your product is a pile of poo and wouldn't sell or simply that your item isn't needed in a hide,I for one believe if somethings not essential in the hide then it shouldn't be there.

I can't really see the point of investing huge amounts of money on production,packaging,marketing,etc, if you're gonna be stuck with a warehouse full.

Mike...

The problem with having a patent, apart from the cost, is that once it's granted, it's down to the inventor to 'police' the market to make sure there isn't a breach of copyright, and then it's up to.. AGAIN.. the inventor to bring any claim against the offending party, ( assuming they are not in china and and virtually untraceable). all both time consuming and costly. ditchman on here who made the draw string flapper may be able to give you info on design protection :good:

Your tray looks the business. I like the gun rest option.

We currently use a round fishing side tray, which is mounted onto the hide pole. With its deep sides its also ideal for a dog bowl on hot days.

Ours were purchased form an auction site. Yours is more cost effective.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTIMATE-I-RANGE-15-INCH-BAIT-BOWL-SIDE-TRAY-FITS-MOST-FISHING-CHAIRS-UL2415-/250979945884