New Guy

Just to say HI,

I've been shooting for o0o0o0 6 weeks now :good: . Down at Phoenix Gun Club in Wakering, Essex :good: .

Got my eye on a bettinsoli diamond line at a small RFD local to me :good: .

Cabinet installed and SGC applied, though now starting to get a bit cheesed with Essex police :angry: .

Don't answer their phone after 3:30 nor respond to emails...... Yet :hmm:

Getting even more cheesed after reading how quick some people get their certs :) Still patient though :good:

Cheers man yeah but they don't answer gunna try this morning :), it's only been 4 weeks :hmm: but I haven't even had an acknowledgement letter :hmm:

Welcome!

You won't get any letter. Check if the cheque has been cashed - that's all you can do.

The first you'll hear is when the FEO wants to make an appointment to come see you :good: . You'll need to be available during the day as they can't do evening appointments anymore :(

Try as many guns as you can before making a hard decision on what you will buy. My advice would be to buy a good used gun as opposed to a new one - there are some excellent guns around for £750 or so that you'll be hard pushed to better.

Steve

Welcome!

You won't get any letter. Check if the cheque has been cashed - that's all you can do.

Can't sent a postal order :whistling: though the forms have been sent to my FEO :yahoo:

Yeah..... seen a few second handers I wouldn't mind...... ;)

Edited by boneheaduk

Welcome to PW, :good: I know of two people who have had bettinsoli guns and both have had problems with them,may be worth asking a question on PW to see if they are any good before you get one.

Yeah, I hear mixed reviews all over. But found a nice lanber sport too. and few other second handers :D