Olympics Tickets

Peppergun

• 3 weeks later...

Applied for loads of athletics, equestrian and shooting. I got some shooting so quite chuffed, but would have liked to have seen some athletics in the main arena. We got 2 tickets for session SH008 which is:

Men's 25m Rapid Fire Pistol Qualification - Stage 1

Men's Double Trap Qualification

Men's Double Trap Final

Men's Double Trap Victory Ceremony

Applied for loads of athletics, equestrian and shooting. I got some shooting so quite chuffed, but would have liked to have seen some athletics in the main arena. We got 2 tickets for session SH008 which is:

Men's 25m Rapid Fire Pistol Qualification - Stage 1

Men's Double Trap Qualification

Men's Double Trap Final

Men's Double Trap Victory Ceremony

I have tickets for the same session. These were the only ones out of my selection that came through. Apparently they went to ballot, but everyone I know who went for this event got tickets so who knows.

Bid for tickets to see mens trap final and 50m rifle final at the Royal Artillery Barracks, London. Money came out yesterday so I guess I got them! Well pleased. The whole olympics thing is going to cost a fortune so I may as well be a part of it!

Same - see you there :) Has been confirmed that this is what we've got too :good:

Edited by Andy75

I've haven't got any tickets but the Olympics are promising me a journey from hell to and from work for the month.

Nice to see Mr Coe has looked after the British competitors too - not! Fancy competing at the Olympics in your own country and your immediate family not being able to watch, what a shambles.

Can't say I'm looking forward to any of it but good luck to those attending :good:

seems if you wanted tickets, you needed to be accross the channel, only the mindless buffoons running this event could come up with this lunacy, that put the british second in line for tickets.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/olympics/8530057/London-2012-Olympic-tickets-snapped-up-abroad-while-Britons-wait.html

KW

Edited by kdubya

I'm happy to see so many enthusiastic folk that are positively fizzing at the bunghole at the chance to go and spectate. Hope that its all you want it to be.

I struggle to get excited about it now but the day it was announced that we'd one it I nearly blew my beans directly into my undergarments as it was a promise of work for a few years. Cant say that I did too badly out of it. Lord Coe, I salute you.