Change in NI firearms law?

So you think they took his guns because he was under threat from the Provos? What age are you?

Yes we both recieved written letters from the police notifying us of being under heavy threat.

We werent told this was why his guns were lifted but we guessed it.

I however had to wait a year for a grant of a centrefire rifle after being told I wasnt going to get it but they gave it to me in the end.

So before you think you know the law inside out lad you really dont because you really dont.

So you think they took his guns because he was under threat from the Provos? What age are you?

Yes we both recieved written letters from the police notifying us of being under heavy threat.

I however had to wait a year for a grant of a centrefire rifle after being told I wasnt going to get it but they gave it to me in the end.

So before you think you know the law inside out lad you really dont because you really dont.

Whats the difference between being under threat and under heavy threat? Man your priceless :lol:

Highlander some of our NI friends have a lot of imaginary guns on their imaginary certificates :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Well some of our freinds have lots more imaginary guns on their imaginary certificates.

Seriously, I think this is a big problem. I am absolutley astounded when someone comments with great authority on posts. Has almost 2000 posts to his name. Criticizes other shooters, and disciplines.

And then asks advice on a cabinet because he wants to apply for FAC/SGC.

It doesn't do our sport any good.