Morrissy

kyska

The Moz is what the Moz is.

Agreed. He never asks to be anything else, and some of the dumb questions interviewers still ask him amaze me.

I'm with artschool, anyone who can produce a song beginning with the lyrics, 'Trudging slowly over wet sand, back to the bench where your clothes were stolen...' can't be all bad.

Meat isn't murder though!

Agreed. Hero-worship makes me spew my ring :P

Over-rated past-time (and I'm from Manchester) :lol:

Hero worship? Spew your ring all you like matey, the guys a genius. I personally prefer the Smiths back catalogue to his solo work but even that ****** all over just about anything released recently. He is a bell end but then again most folk are when they get that well known but at least he's never sold out.

Edited by ack-ack

Agree with that.

The only decent track they did was "How soon is now". Everything else was cack.

I followed the litigation with Morrisey and the Smiths, have a look here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/209224.stm

When a Judge found that he was "devious, truculent and unreliable." the Judge is basically saying the guy's a complete ****.

Read into the case - lots of testimony / evidence, cross examination and a general airing of what was the essence of the Smiths. After all that, the Judge was quite clear who the ****** was.

End of.

Morrisey is a **** and it's offically official :lol:

Edited by Mungler

Never meet your heroes, ever. Most of them turn out to be bell-ends. Doesn't mean a bell-end can't invent something you like though.

Marie Curie might have been a right #### for all I know... or Signore Beretta for that matter.

And it's pastime. Not past-time, or maybe that's how you spell it in Manchester.

My heroes don't come "devious, truculent and unreliable."

Nah, they come female with massive tits, I digress.

Anyhoos, he's a bunny hugger lost up his own bottom. And who is "devious, truculent and unreliable."

I'll find some more choice legal "findings of fact" (no less) from the case and shall revert shortly....

Whilst I don't want to offend any Smiths fans, I am unmovable from the fact that Morrissey is a cocksmoker.png

Indeed, check out this headline:

13th April 2011

Rooney expects Giggs knighthood

Wayne Rooney has described Ryan Giggs as a "genius" after his starring role in the Champions League quarter-final clash with Chelsea and believes his Manchester United team-mate will soon receive a knighthood.

Oh the irony :lol:

I do so love a modern day genius and hero.

Einstein was a genius. Seriously misused word. Wayne Rooney is also a genius, allegedly.

Jesus H Christ :lol:

The Smiths and Morrissey saved us from musical mediocrity at a time when the charts were dominated by utter utter ****. The fact that he is held in such high regard by the musical press and the nations top musicians both past and present proves that he didn't get where he is by pulling his hampton and watching daytime TV. He's a bit of a spanner but he's kept it real throughout his career and his work has influenced some of the greats.

Genius? Yes.