permission letters but not a permission letter

i have 2 that i use one for just pests and one that clearly says pests and FOX on it as south yorkshire wanted FOX clearly stating on the permission slip. so just incase the farmer doesnt want me to shoot fox then i give him the other slip to sign.

Shooting Permission

This document is to certify that insert name, of insert first line of adderss has been given permission by the owner of to hunt on their land for pests.

All hunting will be carried out with a

And all care taken to ensure safe shooting practises whether in open countryside or around buildings and structures.

All pest species eradicated will be removed and disposed of off the property by the hunter and regular reports on pest removal success forwarded to the owner.

No payment is asked for in return for these services. However a signature on the following disclaimer would be appreciated to cover both parties in the event of damage, injury or death.

I, insert name having being given permission to hunt name of farm here

do hereby renounce and relinquish any claim to my personal injury or my death while on the property for the purpose of post removal.

Signed: Date .

I name of farmer here having given insert name permission to hunt accept all terms and conditions of this disclaimer and agreements entered into forthwith.

Signed: Date

its set out differently on word document. other one is just the same but where it says have been given permission to hunt pests it says been given permission to hunt pests and FOX.

Edited by Bowen20

I see little point in trying to become a lawyer and getting to complicated. Our police force issue a simple form the wording of which I append below. It is the wording I use when granting someone permission to shoot on my land.

Another point to remember is not to use the term hunting, that refers to using hounds not guns and is the terminology we use when authorising, in writing, the local hunt to "hunt" on our land.

It is confirmed that, as the LAND OWNER, I give MY permission for (name)…………

To use the following firearms, for the following purposes over MY property. I am

aware that this authority may be used to support an application for the grant or

renewal of a firearm certificate held by the above named and that the certificate

will be valid for a 5-year period. I am also aware that I may indicate any

restriction regarding this authority for the information of the Chief Officer of

Police.

i) Name of land:

ii) Full postal address:

iii) Telephone number:

iv) Land acreage/area:

v) Firearm calibre authorised:

vi) Purpose:

Signature of owner: Print name: