safe shot ??

cuffy

You're going to get one hell of a shock when your mate calls you saying

"Christ, remember when we got smashed and shot tin cans off your doorstep"

Seems rather amazing that you'd find that copper LR round in your door and you also have one to compare it to.

You're going to get one hell of a shock when your mate calls you saying

"Christ, remember when we got smashed and shot tin cans off your doorstep"

Seems rather amazing that you'd find that copper LR round in your door and you also have one to compare it to.

I think the photo is meant to be of the round dug out from the door?? which i find very strange?!? wouldn`t the police have taken it away as surely this would have been raised as a firearms incident and they would want something to show for it?

I think the photo is meant to be of the round dug out from the door?? which i find very strange?!? wouldn`t the police have taken it away as surely this would have been raised as a firearms incident and they would want something to show for it?

They'd dig the bullet out the door, not the round ;)

copper just said " yes that's a bullet " didn't want to take it away for forensics .

it is a hollow point .

bungalow opposite our house about 40 yards away so i guess it came over there roof

the bullet isn't deformed much so i guess it came from a long way off , just a one in a trillion chance it hit the door !

meybe do lotto tonite :lol:

mrs c wants a new door so when this one is taken off i will take it to the bottom of our garden ( 60 yards ) and put one into/through it . hill behind house so good backstop !

lol when i lived in canada it wasnt unusual to find .22lr bullets just any old place i even found a 9mm bullet at a gas station and i was like whoaaaaa but the guy who i was with didnt even seemed phased by it but to me it was like wow that doesnt happen everyday in england and if it did someone would be getting raped by the po po. but thats unlucky for you to find a bullet in your door id get some body armour if i were you :(

got a letter from the police " blah blah blah , no further lines of enquiry available - do not intend to carry out any further investigation , blah blah blah , case closed "

That's odd...

You'd think it's not too hard to find all the .22LR owners who shoot the surrounding land and question them.

It's not like they've nicked a pint of milk off your doorstep :rolleyes: