Scone anyone going

paul hart

I will be there Saturday & Sunday :good: any one wants to meet up i'll pm number or i'll be between Paul (The Pigeon Shooters) stand & beer tent :lol:

(with a black Lab guide dog :lol: )

Edited by Tam

Hiya,

not going this year as I'm putting the boat back in the water this weekend and then it's off to Poole the following weekend for a weeks fishing so money is tight just now (nothing to do with spending it all on shooting gear and ammo .. honest :) )

Edited by Davy Holt

He's getting slower Will :blush: trying to look like his owner :lol:

:lol: i'm not going to manage this year, wife's cousin's getting married on the Sat, can't get Fri off work and go on hols on Monday so Sun at the Fair is out of the question.

Still, good excuse to go to the CLA instead :D

Thanks Paul, the tickets arrived today, top man, will call in to say hello on Saturday.

Vulpicide, will call in for a chat with yourself & Ian too, have been a member of SACS for ages, signed up at the Moy Game Fair many moons ago!

Highseas, will try to be at the beer tent for 12 noon! ( looking for a Guinness swiller with moleskin shirt & tweed jacket right?)

I'm going to be working at the E.S.W.A.C tent for the 3 days.

We are in Eagle row, just to the right as you come in the main gate.

Everyone's welcome to pop in for a drink and a venison sausage off the barbie! :good:

Cheers,

Mark.

look for the handson young chap in the tweed jacket :blush: saturday, i may bring in some 8bore cartriges for you to have a look at if you want? i did promise them to some one last year but cant remember who

I'm going to be working at the E.S.W.A.C tent for the 3 days.

We are in Eagle row, just to the right as you come in the main gate.

Everyone's welcome to pop in for a drink and a venison sausage off the barbie! :good:

Cheers,

Mark.

Will pop in by and square up and have a wee chat fella.Highseas mentioned 8 bore cartridges and that reminds me i have a few 8,10 or both sitting about so if anyone wants them ill take down for them.

Gies a bell Dave, we'll be there :good:

Will do Tam.Ill look for the black lab running havoc and then look within a radius of 500 yards and will get you there somewhere. :o