chicken killers no more

les gedge

went to a chicken farm this morning 6 o.clock - farmer as been losing lot of birds. could not believe our luck andy m got there & within 20 mins the first 1 came out - 5 mins later 2 came together. on way back to the motor & andy saw 4 coming up the track. farmer well pleased ps 3dogs 1 vixen

post-21367-0-94391400-1309806306.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good tally there what set up are you using mate?

we were just sat in our shooting chairs at the side of the massive chicken sheds. farmer let the birds out with the woods in front of us we had the 243 but used our 17hmrs les

went to a chicken farm this morning 6 o.clock - farmer as been losing lot of birds. could not believe our luck andy m got there & within 20 mins the first 1 came out - 5 mins later 2 came together. on way back to the motor & andy saw 4 coming up the track. farmer well pleased ps 3dogs 1 vixen

Is it not light at 6 am :hmm: pic looks to be a bit dark ?

Well done 4 less :good:

the pictures are a bit **** so what. still 4 dead foxes lads . i know les shot 2 of them because i shot the other 2

here are a few more of the fox's that me and les shot,notice the poor photo quality???

Ok who shot what ?????? :blink:

And the lamp on at past 6 in the morning :lol:

Oh and by the way the date on the first pic was 07/04/2011 :P

It's the US way of dating. They put the month first.

July 4th 2011 (07/04/2011) as opposed to the British way of saying 4th July 2011 (04/07/2011) :blink: