Gamba Victory Trap Gun

Dunkield

OK, as discussed elsewhere on the forum I have acquired 2 more guns, and due to space limitation something has to go..

So here it is:

Gamba Victory Trap Gun 12bore

29" Barrels fixed, choked 1/2 and full

Weight 8lbs

Stock length is 14 3/4" but it has a 1/4 butt spacer as can be seen in the pics below.

Used, so has few minor blemishes, but the metalwork is unmarked.

Great wood as seen below (almost!)

The cheqering is mottled more than diamond cut which is ver comfortable, hopefully that will come out in the pics.

Even though it is heavy, it balances nicely in the right hand a bit like a Beretta 682.

It comes with the 'leatherette' carry case and original warranty booklet.

Believed to have been made in 1982.

Any questions, please ask.

SGC holders, and face to face only.

I have had 2 shop valuations at £400 - so PM me with your best offer if you are seriously interested.

Cheers,

Stuart.

HPIM0442__Large_.JPG

Edited by stuartp

Stuart,

That sounds a fair price for what is considered to be a quality gun.

I looked at a Gamba Sporter a couple of years ago as they handle very much like my old 682, but the dealer wanted £2350 for it, so I passed on that one.

Cat.

Stuart,

That sounds a fair price for what is considered to be a quality gun.

I looked at a Gamba Sporter a couple of years ago as they handle very much like my old 682, but the dealer wanted £2350 for it, so I passed on that one.

Cat.

I'll be honest Cat, from what I have learnt since I have had it, there seems to be 2 sides to the Gamba family business, one makes the more affordable shotguns and the other makes the high end stuff. I guess the comparison would a be bit like Beretta 682's and SO's.

But I have to say it is a very well made shooter none the less!