This has got to be a bad idea

Dr W

I see they have had to flee because of a barrage of begging letters - not really surprised though.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/euromillions-winners-in-hiding-%E2%80%98to-escape-begging-letters%E2%80%99.html

I think their life will now be one of constantly moving around - They could go on a crash diet and loose half their weight then no one will recognise them.

To be honest now I don't envy them.

Dave

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck to them, personally i dont think they really had a choice about going public. Having said that, it's fairly easy to slide back into obscurity if you want to and dont behave like a ****. No-one hears anything about the Irish woman who won 70+ million a few months ago anymore do they?

AB

If it were me, my family would be completely sorted, a couple of charities i like would get a nice windfall, and i'd have the biggest collection of boys toys to play with on my huge country estate!

Edited by blackla

Good luck to them, personally i dont think they really had a choice about going public. Having said that, it's fairly easy to slide back into obscurity if you want to and dont behave like a ****. No-one hears anything about the Irish woman who won 70+ million a few months ago anymore do they?

AB

If it were me, my family would be completely sorted, a couple of charities i like would get a nice windfall, and i'd have the biggest collection of boys toys to play with on my huge country estate!

:stupid: Oooooo yes