Rifle

will1992

Hi my mates steve has been trying to sort out my bsa lightning xl problem over the forum and not much is happening so iv decided to speak for my self.my lightning xl cost me round the region of £300 in a set with a hawk 3-9x40 scope and mounts.Since iv had this rifle all iv had is problems.The stock cracked within the 1st 2 months of having it and we didnt no why?So we orderd a new 1 from bsa.About a week after fitting the new stock a little pin in the trigger came out of place causing me not to be able to break the barrel, making it unable to load.Me and my dad fixed that and it seemed fine.A few weeks later the stock cracked agen and 5 days ago the pin's come out the trigger agen.Im completely stuck on what to do because the last thing i want is to keep fixing my rifle and keep spending money on it!! :blink:

If anyone has any ideas on what i should do with this air rifle please let me know!

cheers Will :lol:

Edited by will1992

I might mend the trigger and just take it to a gun shop see how much they will give me for it then start from scratch with a new rifle!duno yet?ill see what people say.But i like the idea of taking to bsa and stuffing it it up their ****!! :blink:

Will :lol: