Sillosocks Rotary Machine Complete Kit

Antler

I have had this outfit since they first came out, so a few years now, its my first choice if light wind, usefull sturdy bit of kit, and if the ground is hard enough no need to use the pegs and ropes, not cheap admittedly but then again its not a windscreen wiper motor that eats batteries.

KW

I had one and sold it as wouldnt take dead birds.

I bought a pinewood and and put hyper flaps on it if i have no dead birds but i find the hyper flapper do not work as well as the real bird. the pigeons tend to fly for a look but no more than that. only time i have good times was on harvest.

save your money and buy a light weight pinewood. it will do the same but with added extra of being able to take deads.

no its to light it is designed solely for hypa's (which I genuinley like)

KW

I like the hypas,too. The first time i used them, i shot 202 on wheat stubble. I also shot 205 on peas last June using them. Thinking about it, i've had quite a good success rate considering i've barely used them.

You do have to be careful with them, though. I crushed mine under the weight of other gear in the truck.

• 3 weeks later...