Marlin goose gun! 3 gun cabinet

lrm1

Hi there cannot remember the last time I was on, anyway, I have a

3 gun BOXX cabinet for sale, in very good condition BS standard ........, £65, must pick up unless localish

A Marlin Goose Gun, 36" barrel, 3" full choke (I think), bolt action ( the bolt is new) 3 shot, ie 2 in the magazine and one up the spout, the mag has been brazed in place otherwise if it is detatchable it comes under FAC. SG License holders only.

£120 ono........

I live just north of the tyne.

pete............

Hi there, I am away at the moment and be back start of may and post a picture then, just put them on to see if there was any interest, as the marlin is a bit of an oddity to say the least.

pete .....

Am defo interested in the Goose gun bud PM me when you return and i can make arrangements to come take a gander (pun intended :lol: )

My Buddy has a Mossberg one and i just like the weirdness of them so YUP def interested :blink:

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie

Just a story as to how I got the Goose Gun, and it was only a few years ago!

:lol:

I bought it in the Highlands had been trying for 3 years and they said the owner, (it was stored at a small gun shop), would not sell it.

So went in again and they said yes but they had lost the bolt!

I got one whilst working in the states and went up to buy it and they could not REMEMBER who owned it and would have to wait until Jeannie came in at the end of the week as they were sure she would know!

This is all true, they were saying it was a bit embaressing but not as bad as when they came to sell a customers gun and found out he had died 2 years before.

They have since closed down!

WHAT :no:

Thats like asking to see naked pictures of my girlfriend :no:

Already got those thanks ;)

Must be blank film then as i aint GOT a girlfriend :no:

There more trouble than their worth and i am happy on my tod for the time being.

No one to moan when i go shooting or fishing :)

No one to moan when i make the floor dirty with muddy boots :)

No one to spend my cash on Makeup :unsure:

No one to cook awful food and sit while they make sure i eat it :lol:

Yeah it's hard bringing up a Kid on my own and doing everything round the house myself BUT i wouldn't have it any other way :lol:

and no one to moan when i buy a new gun :no:

Already 2 new this month :lol:

LG